This title is available for next day shipping and can be ordered using any of the following methods; mailing in a district purchase order, calling our office at 1-800-243-8726, emailing email@example.com, or by faxing a purchase order to 518-459-4576. If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
UPCO'S Living Environment is an activity-oriented biology course. This 574 page book includes a textbook, a workbook and a laboratory manual with eight major units conveniently organized into 30 chapters. The course has many unique features including:
- A correlation of UPCO'S Living Environment Course with New York State's Living Environment Core Curriculum.
- All information required to pass the New York State Living Environment Regents is included in this book.
- Information is presented in short paragraphs followed by review questions, thereby requiring the student to read every paragraph.
- Every chapter and unit ends with a test made up of a variety of question types including multiple-choice, fill-ins, reading and interpreting information, and constructed response questions.
- Important biology terms are highlighted in bold type.
- Each chapter contains a vocabulary review sheet requiring written definitions.
- Chapters contain laboratory investigations that correspond to each chapter's topic.
- Numerous diverse skill practice exercises such as biology crossword puzzles, diagrams to label, reading selections for experience interpreting science information and graph construction activities.
- Important terms and topics indexed at the end of the book.
- A list of the laboratory materials needed for every laboratory investigation is located in one place for convenient supply ordering.
- A 574-page time-saving teacher's manual identical to the student's book with all questions answered in bold type is supplied with each class-size order.